Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Giving of Thanks...

Turkey Bowl, Flag Football turned into ... half-contact football, but resulted in no trips to the ER
Human clue, probably the game of the night, though 'do you love your neighbor?' was close
Adult content during said game of human clue, watching Justin, Randy, my dad and Mikeee give each other lap dances drew a couple laughs.
No School, any break from school is a reason to celebrate
Knockin' Courtney out! tackling each other in the dark can lead to people cracking their heads on the floor, Ouch!
Sucking back on the Martinelli's, we bought a 12 pack from Harmon's and I drank most of them
Great food!! The Shaw's prepared a great spread, I especially love the twice baked potatoes
Invertebrate Zoology, even being away from school couldnt't keep me from thinking about this
Victory! As in USC's victory over Nueter Dame (38-3).
I couldn't contain my excitement for Twilight!! My head is still spinning from the unstable camera though.
No alarm clocks... 'nuff said.
Going shopping.... not so early in the morning. This somewhat goes along with the previous line.

No comments: