Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged...

8 Favorite TV shows
1. USC Football/Dodger/Laker/Raider games (my only ‘appointment’ TV)
2. Sports Center/Baseball Tonight/CF Gameday
3. Everybody Love Raymond
4. Prison Break
5. Whose Line Is It Anyway
6. Seinfeld
7. The Cosby Show
8. Documentaries on History/Natl. Geo/Animal Planet/Discovery

8 Things I did yesterday
1. School
2. Work
3. School
4. Work
5. Ate leftovers for Dinner
6. School
7. FHE
8. Sleep

8 Things I look forward to
1. To hear ‘Yes’ from USC
2. Softball games
3. Summer (trips to the lake)
4. Weekends
5. Finding that next cool bug
6. Going home each day to see my wife
7. Graduating from Dixie
8. Harmon's getting its next shipment of Dragon Fruit

8 Favorite Resturants
1. In-N-Out
2. Taco Bell
3. Carl's Jr.
4. Applebee's
5. Red Lobster
6. Ernesto's
7. Jack In the Box
8. Dairy Queen

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To hit a home run (over the fence) in softball
2. Go back to Paraguay, with Blair
3. Have Lasik
4. For my strawberry and watermelon plants to produce fruit
5. Consistently land a 360 wakesurfing
6. For my centipedes and scorpions to live in harmony
7. The Lakers, Dodgers and USC (Football) to win championships this year
8. An endless supply of fruit


8 People I tag!

No one in particular. Feel free to respond as you feel so inclined.

No comments: