Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh yeah,... We graduated!!

From the University of Dixie State. Blair got her Bachelor's in Nursing and I received my Bachelor's in Biology. We got to walk through the "D" together, that was cute, well, judge for yourself.
Here we are by our flags before the ceremony...
The ceremony got a little tedious, so we found other things to do while waiting...
You can tell how much she likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of us with some of our friends that also graduated.
I'm glad that I'll never have a class with any of them again....... Not because I didn't enjoy having classes with them, but because it means I am done at Dixie State University College of Utah in the South. Booyah!! and we graduated Rebels, not some communist army (Red Storm).

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats to both of you! So, do you know where you're headed yet?

Becky said...

add me as your blogger friend or something

Tammy K said...

I'm so glad you guys won't have any more classes together too!

A 'final' BBQ is in the works - we'll let you know!

Oh and is it just me or does john look super chubby in that picture :) Man I gotta get my man on a diet!

StephanieRose said...

Yea for graduation!! and yes it was your cousin Brent and I hang out with your cousin Mikee too. How do you feel about that? And I only wish I could have heard Brian Regan while sitting in the audience and not in the dirt... haha. It was quite the adventure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!