Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still Catching Up...

Celebrated Blair's B-Day Bowling.


She shares her B-Day with my lil' bro, Troy, turning 16. You need to grow out your mustache Troy.

Then we went up the the Manti pageant with Blair's family, that was my 1st time and it was great!

Our next adventure was being 'Platoon Leaders' at our Stake's Youth Conference, that was quite fun, it was like being kids again, we were mistaken for the youth multiple times (enjoying it while it lasts).

Made our 1st trip (of the year) to Lake Powell 4th of July weekend, and we made it up to Rainbow Bridge, quite a nice anniversary getaway, (3 years of bliss!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

So did Blair kick your butt bowling or did you let her win because it was her birthday? And please change your music, I have to shut my speakers off when I get to your blog.
XOXO
J

akamoroti said...

Yeah, she won... like always. And I'm sorry you don't appreciate quality music.

Tammy K said...

I'm a punk and I love you. I have a facebook now, so look me up!

and I love you and you're awesome and I wish I were as cool as you um you're pretty neat and strong and better looking than anyone else ever um and I hope that amazing things happen to you because you're awesome and I love you and you're so so strong - so strong and you're wife is really good at bowling and you're awesome and stong so strong PEACE - JOHN