Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another fabulous day at Disneyland. We first went to find Santa so that Mandy and Avonlea could get a picture with him. Since our last visit with Santa went so well, I fed Reese a snack in her stroller while they went to see him. Well soon after, Santa came walking around and stopped by to say hi to Reese. As soon as she saw him she started crying. I think she still remembers him. 

I know for a fact now that It's a Small World is her favorite ride. She smiles, claps, points and dances through out the ride. I can definitely tell she enjoys it more than the other rides. 

We decided to eat lunch at the Bengal BBQ and it was pretty good. I had a Bengal beef skewer and tiger tail breadstick.


She was laughing a lot more before I started recording, but she likes when we crawl and chase after her.


No comments: