Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Party

This was the first time that I have dressed up for Halloween in a long time. Here are some of the costumes that were at this killer party with us.....




These \/ were the hosts of the party.... Great Hosts!!

I don't think I need to explain any of the costumes, they are all pretty easy to get, if you need help, leave a comment and I might get back to you, but we might have to schedule an appointment (I'm pretty busy). We all then went bowling in our costumes, which was quite an adventure in and of itself. I haven't beat my wife in a long time ..... in bowling. Since like before she was my wife long time, and this night was no different (dressing up like a superhero didn't give me any super bowling powers), she won again, but I didn't feel so bad because she beat everyone else too! Down 28 pins going into the 10th frame and she bowls a Turkey to beat Kent by 2 points (sorry Kent, she's cold blooded like that). She was just a little excited.

Fight On!

2 comments:

Tammy K said...

Miss Patty M. is an AMAZING bowler!!! Thanks for coming to the party guys - Everyone made it so much fun!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Looks like you guys had fun. And you went on a cruise Dang! You guys have had lots of fun:) Hope life is treating you well.