Friday, November 14, 2008

A Quicky

We made a trip down to California to take a tour of the USC Dental School, we got to watch a little bit of class, meet some students, teachers and others. It was a good time. We had a couple of hours to just walk around campus, and one of the people we saw was Taylor Mays. We walked right by him and I said to Blair, "That is Taylor Mays.", Blair said "Was he the one knocking all those guys out in the Cal game?", Me - "Yeah", Blair - "I can see why/how." So it is fair to say he is a big kid. Later we were hanging out if Heritage Hall looking at the Heisman Trophies, and Rey Maulaluga comes walking by. I said 'What's up Rey?' and he responded with a 'How's it going?' He didn't look so scary in a T-shirt and shorts, but his hair was all over. So those were some highlights of the trip.

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

Proof Tyler..I need proof of the aforementioned "run-ins". Any picture would suffice....otherwise I will blog next week that I ran into Mitt Romney at the grocery store and asked him for a stick of gum and he gave me a whole 15 pack! a 15 pack! Seriously!

The Murdocks said...

That would be so fun if you guys move down here. Hopefully we will still be around!
B

akamoroti said...

If you must doubt then you must. But I saw what I saw and I cannot say that I didn't see it. It would be nice to move down, cause that would mean I got accepted.