Friday, November 1, 2013

Reese brought home the goods last night. Somehow we didn't come home with ONE single Reese's peanut butter cup! I can't believe it! 


Tyler and I had a draft on Reese's candy. Tyler felt gipped after the trunk-or-treat, so he got the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pick. I'm pretty sure he ended up with the better team. Comparison below:

Mine

Tyler's

Reese's (the unwanted candy that she can play with)

Morning-time fun




Reese was fearless today as she continued to practice getting off of the bed by herself and taking steps. She tried walking further distances today. It is so fun to watch her determination. She walked around the furniture today for about 20-30 minutes and held a red starburst in her hand the entire time.





1 comment:

McKenzey said...

Hey Blair! I plugged in your blog name a long time ago. It's so fun to see your updates! Reese is sooo cute! Brinley is doing a lot of the same things makes me laugh. Looks like your doing great it would be so fun to see you if you come back to st. george to check on your condo. Just text me if your ever in the area. You really made a haul with the candy!Lol! Good thing you have access to good dental care! lol