Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Someone's excited to go to Disneyland today!


They were filming the View at Disneyland today, so they had the castle and some of the rides in fantasyland shut down for a few hours.


We found Santa! He was one of the best Santa's I have ever seen. And lucky for us, there were only 2 people in line.
Reese thought he was nice at first and appreciated getting the candy cane.


All is well when mom is between her and Santa


The hand-off


She did not like Santa one bit


Since it was just Reese and I today, I decided to take her on some of the "scary" rides to see how she would do. We started with the Haunted Mansion. It was decorated with the nightmare before Christmas theme and at times, the music was super loud. She did fine when the music wasn't blasting at us.


Next was Pirates of the Caribbean. Reese did not like the drops or the battle scene with the ship.



Then we went on Peter Pan. By this time, I think she had had enough of these dark rides. The whole time she was trying to climb up onto my lap. This was also the longest line of them all, so Reese enjoyed being able to stand by herself by the railing. She made friends with the little boys behind us.



We finished up the day with It's a Small World. It's her most favorite ride. I love watching her face light up! I had to get a picture of her cute new boots too.








No comments: