Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mormon Dodger Night-

We spent Friday night at the Dodger game, along with Mormons from all over the Southland.  'Twas an enjoyable evening of Dodger Dogs, Nachos and more conversation with our friends than actually watching the game (though can you blame us? the Dodgers stink right now).

Our chauffers for the night, the Phillip's.  Our night started off great, no traffic (we are only 5 minutes from the stadium anways), and as we were pulling up to the parking booth the car next to us offered us a preffered parking pass... for FREE!!! Yes, please and thank you (the less money we can give McCourt the better, I already paid way more than I had to for the tickets). The little guy had on a sweet Ethier onesie, sandly he blew right out of it, see next..

Cassy asked to hold Jordan, and as soon as he sat on her lap he proceeding to relive himself of his previous meal (or two).  Unfortunatley for Cassy the diaper was no match for "the explosion of the night" and, well, you can kinda see the ramifications (post clean-up).  She was a very good sport about the incident, and we all had a good laugh.  

Yes, we were WAAAAYYY up there, row JJ is exactly the top row of the reserve section. We figured that we were above to top of the foul poles, but the railing behind the seats provided a nice head rest and we could stand up without concern for anyone's view being obstructed.

From our penthouse seats we had a great view of the parking lots, which were basically empty. This picture shows only one big lot that wasn't even ever opened for people to park in (there were others, also).  Obviously this shows that people just aren't going to the games.  No one wants to go and support Frank McCourt, and for good reason (dude is more than dumb, and I'll leave it at that).  I'm in the 'no support' club, which is why we haven't been to more games.  If I could be guaranteed a free preffered parking pass every time I went I'd be more willing to buy the $1 ticket on Stub Hub (seriously though, we can get tickets for $1, McCourt you're a disgrace). 


4 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

I love that you have photos of it! His onesie wasn't the Ethier one though - just a generic baseball one that was Mya hahahaha I LOVEEEE the photo - I wish we could make photos smell like a computerized scratch and sniff... hahaha!

akamoroti said...

haha, well shoot, I though he soild the Ethier one, oh well, at least you had an extra, so prepared.

Becky said...

Tyler, what a hater! I feel for cassidy happens all the time here. Glad to see new posts up.

Cassandra said...

Haha! I love the picture of me, thanks for chronicling Jordan's impeccable timing! :)