Monday, September 30, 2013

In-N-Out

I really wanted a hamburger for dinner, so we headed to In-N-Out. It is so fun having her sit at the table with us. We love that she can sit in the high chairs at restaurants. Sure beats having to carry around the carseat so we don't have to hold her while we eat. Reese got clearance from her doctor today to eat chicken, beef and turkey. Little did I know, her first taste of beef would be her dad's double double.

Reese getting covered in stickers by dad




We thought it would be funny to get a picture with Reese holding a hamburger. Well as soon as Tyler put the hamburger in her hand, she immediately shoved it in her mouth. I had the camera ready for the shot, but she was so fast that this is the picture I got as Tyler was trying to get his hamburger back.


Reese trying her first french fry. I think she liked it.


No comments: