Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth!


I'm so excited that we were able to get annual passes to Disneyland again! I took Reese for the first time and she absolutely loved it. There were so many things for her to look at that it definitely kept her entertained. She was fascinated with the rides and didn't get scared once. It's amazing how my perspective at Disneyland has completely changed now that I have a child. I used to run from big ride to big ride to squeeze in as many as I could. I didn't realize Disneyland has so much more to offer. I have learned about rides and activities that I didn't even know existed and it is so much fun to experience that with Reese. They even have a special family area designed for the care of babies and toddlers. It's full of high-chairs, changing tables, comfortable chairs for nursing mothers and mini toilets for toddlers. 

The first ride we went on was Dumbo. She loved having the wind in her face and kept trying to grab the black knob that controls moving the dumbo up and down.



Then we went on the tea-cups. She sat on my lap the whole time and seemed to do fine. I couldn't watch her face too much because I would get dizzy if I wasn't looking outside of the tea-cup. 


Reese and her friend Avonlea riding in the tea-cups



Then we floated through It's a Small World. She was so intrigued as the boat moved from room to room. I loved watching her face!




We made our way over to the California Adventure park. Reese had fallen asleep on the walk over, so we thought it would be an opportune time for me to ride the California Screamin' roller-coaster while my friend Mandy watched her. Unfortunately, the roller-coaster was closed. Next we went on the Ariel ride. I was a bit nervous because it gets dark as you move between the scenes. Reese rode through it like a champ! 

Disneyland is exhausting...




but so much fun!




1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Yay for Disneyland! I MISS IT SOOO MUCH! Try to go every day :)