Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Swinging at Eddie Park


I had great intentions today of going to Big O Tires to have my tires rotated and oil changed. Well, my plan was thwarted when I called to find out how long of a wait I would have. 3 Hours! Are you serious? I'll wait for another day thank you very much. I had a few other errands to run, so I thought it would be fun to stop by Eddie Park and let Reese swing for a little while. Once again, she loved it! After she swung, she crawled around in the grass. There were lots of leaves and she wanted to pick them all up. She only tried to eat one. Her hands, knees and feet got pretty dirty. I didn't have anything to clean her up with, so I planned on putting her in the bath as soon as we got home. Reese had other plans. The bath would have to wait. She fell asleep on the ride home, so she took her afternoon nap covered with dirt.





Her hair kills me. It sticks straight out everywhere. I don't even use volumizing shampoo.

No comments: