Friday, October 18, 2013

While Tyler was at school, we went shopping and did errands. While my mom and I were in Joann's getting fabric for our Halloween costumes, Reese went on a walk around the block with Grampa Dennis. 


More shopping at Trader Joe's


I can't believe this little lady is 10 months old today! She is growing up so fast and is such a joy to have around.


Reese has mastered how to click a pen 


Tonight I was working on our Halloween costumes, then next thing I know, Wes comes over and him and Tyler head down the hall to our room. When they didn't come back out after a few minutes, I thought I'd better go and investigate. I discovered this. They were shaving Tyler's first "neck beard."


The neck beard
My first thoughts were that he looked a little Amish or like Abraham Lincoln.




No comments: