Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It was such a wonderful day at Disneyland today. Fall was in the air. It was so nice to have cooler weather and super short lines. 

Reese just loves going to Disneyland with her friend Avonlea.




The first ride we went on was the Jungle Cruise. We had the funniest tour guide I've ever had. He was cracking jokes left and right. This was Reese's first time and she was a bit nervous seeing all the jungle animals. Towards the end of the ride, piranhas started splashing and jumping out of the water. It was right by us and took me off guard, so it made me jump and scream a little, but I scared Reese and she started to cry. That is the first ride Reese has cried on, but I know it was all my fault.

Here we are on Dumbo again


The submarine ride


Meeting Ariel



We rode the train that goes all the way around Disneyland


Reese smiled at waved at all the people on the row behind us


So much to look at!



Reese is always so glad to get out of her carseat and move around after we get home. 


No comments: