Thursday, October 17, 2013

Reese seems to really like the song, "What does the fox say?" She always smiles when I sing it to her. So today while feeding her lunch, I started singing it to her. After I sang the part that says "and the seal goes ow-ow-ow," Reese copied me by saying o-o-o. It was so cute, so of course we had to find the real song for Reese to sing to. It was hard trying to get her to do it on video, so this is as close as I got.


I knew she was super tired if she was able to fall asleep without her binky


Tyler had another intramural soccer game. Yesterday's game was for his intermediate team and tonight's game was for his advanced team. Reese enjoyed walking down the sidewalk along the wall of the planter. She kept finding pretty leaves and twirling them by the stem. The field is right by the John McKay building, which is dedicated strictly to the student athletes. A lot of them would stop and talk with Reese as they walked by towards the door.


Her hands and feet were so dirty after all the ground she covered



Reese got to eat dinner on the sideline




No comments: