Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm in the student section once again! I love the energy of the student section, even though my back doesn't. We stand almost the entire game. We had great seats on the 8th row. This year USC did away with spouse season tickets and increased the price of guest passes. So for this game, we decided to buy a student ticket for me and I would borrow someone else's ID card. They have looked a little more closely at cards this year and even asked Tyler his student ID number last game. Tyler's classmate Katie was kind enough to let me borrow her ID card. I got in without any problems. We got Brady a student ticket too. Becky and Bennett sat with Grandpa David and Brady met up with them after half time.


Touchdown!



The student section is always packed


During the half-time show, the USC band performed their version of the "What does the fox say?" song. We love this song, especially Tyler. We were so excited when we heard the band playing it!


After we got home, we realized that we made it on ESPN! In the middle, you can see me, Tyler and Brady swaying back and forth with the rest of the student section.


1 comment:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Oh my goodness! I love Reese singing that song, and I think of Tyler every time I hear it...well, I only hear it if I look it up and listen to it! haha! But really, it's so funny and I showed it to one person here in Texas and they seriously thought I was a NUT job! Haha, they are a little more conservative here (aka...A LOT)